Risultati per la parola ‘i1profiler’
È disponibile la versione 1.5 di i1Profiler come download e come aggiornamento automatico.
Queste le principali novità (in inglese):
- After installation and restart, the Tray application will not launch automatically. The Tray is only activated if a user selects the Profile Reminder and/or the Ambient Monitoring feature found in the Display Profiling branch.
- Fixed issue where the Tray was preventing the Mac OS from shutting down.
Device Link Profiling:
- Added Perceptual rendering intent for device link profiles.
- Fixed issue where user could not create pure black channel.
- Fixed behavior of the Extend Tone Range and Extend Color Range sliders so they are active for all Solid Ink Mapping types.
- Added the ability to load device link profiles and extract their settings.
- Removed resolution restrictions for scanned targets.
iO Dual Spot Mode (M0, M1 and M2):
- Fixed issue where spot mode was mislabeled as M0 only.
- Added the Ugra/Fogra Media Wedge CMYK v3 LFP for large format printing.
- Fixed an issue where there was a slight discrepancy in the CMYK device values between the CGATS and TIFF files created for a given patch set.